SOUTHLAKE, TEXAS – Champions DFW Commercial Realty, LLC, a full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, announces the listing of eight properties that are part of the mass revitalization in the City of Grand Prairie’s downtown.
“In its heyday, the City of Grand Prairie, specifically Main Street, was one of the premier corridors for shops and dining in DFW. After years of recent development along the highways with Verizon Theater, Lone Star Park Horse Track, Air Hogs Stadium, and Paragon Shopping Outlets, Grand Prairie is now focusing on the urban landscape starting with downtown Main Street,” Liberty Kreisman said. She is the director of sales and leasing at Champions DFW.
Champions DFW has listed the following properties in downtown Grand Prairie:
- 106 West Main Street (4,250 square feet of second generation restaurant space for lease/sale)
- 315 East Main Street (4,000 square feet of second generation retail space for lease)
- 311, 311.5 and 312 East Main Street (800-1,800 square feet of second generation retail space for lease/sale)
- 101 South Center Street (2,475 square feet of second generation retail space for lease)
- 200 North Carrier Parkway (second generation medical/general office space for lease)
- 1837 Galveston Street (commercial lot for sale)
“Phase one of the revitalization is complete and with phase two already underway, this downtown center is destined to see and feel the energy it once did. With highway 161 running straight through Grand Prairie connecting it more readily to Dallas and Fort Worth, urban development is in high demand here,” Liberty said. For additional information and leasing/sales rates for the Grand Prairie revitalization listings, contact Liberty at 817-488-4333 or send an email to Liberty@championsdfw.com.
Champions DFW Commercial Realty, LLC is based in Southlake, Texas. Champions DFW is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm offering a broad range of services and business solutions for clients in the commercial real estate industry including office, industrial, retail and land properties.
Properties of Champions DFW are found at www.championsdfw.com. Connect with Champions DFW and real estate professionals when you follow the new Champions DFW LinkedIn page and visit the Champions DFW blog for recent news.